Bitcoin Bear Dies, Somebody Won’t Get Debt Rolled in Q4Bitcoin rips higher and crushes the $83,000 level. TBL Liquidity Indicator considerations. My eyes are on the bond markets.
Article brought to you by:Secure your bitcoin with Casa’s multivendor multisig setup. Multiple hardware keys, no single point of failure, guided Premium setup and recovery support without Casa ever holding enough keys to move your funds…plus 10% off with code TBL. Dear Readers, A loyal TBL Pro named Matthew sent us a question, and I know it is exactly what many of you were thinking this morning. I knew it because it was my feeling as well:
In summary:
Overall, I have been trying to communicate underlying bullishness since my Jane Street $64,000 bottom call, including some wonderful bullish divergences, a bottom in the bitcoin/gold ratio, and the washout of the on-chain metric “percent of supply in profit” which I have come to love. How clear can the end of the bear market be?
I recorded an incredibly important bitcoin price update today and directly answered Matthew’s question at length. Finally, I am starting to worry about Q4 in the sense that I fear somebody will not receive a favorable debt roll. Today’s letter is primarily a quick hypothesis share on this topic. Augustine also wrote us a quick “Quant Note” below my letter that explains more in detail how he is thinking about this bitcoin-rally-in-a-Red-Dot. Don’t miss this crucial explanation of how TBL Liquidity Indicator is working. TL;DR Summary...Continue reading this post for free in the Substack app
|
Monday, September 21, 2026
Bitcoin Bear Dies, Somebody Won’t Get Debt Rolled in Q4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello guys and welcome to my blog, I tried to find one working faucet collector crack and here it is. Just download this crack, install d...
-
Plan. Connect. Close. ...
-
Get TBL Pro for 25% off, plus a signed copy of either of Nik's books shipped free. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
The framework, the signal, and why we owe you this letter. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
Bitcoin Capital Flows Report, September 2026 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...




No comments:
Post a Comment